System on a Chip: Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Processor : Broadcom BCM2835
- 1GHz ARM11 Core
- 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- MicroSD Card Slot
- Mini HDMI socket for 1080p60
- Micro USB sockets
- 40 Pin GPIO header
- Pinout to Mannequin A+ | B+ | 2B
- Composite video header
e-Paper screen: 7.5inch E-Ink display
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimension: 170.2mm × 111.2mm
- Display size: 163.2mm × 97.92mm
- Dot pitch: 0.255 × 0.255
- Resolution: 640 × 384
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 6s
- Refresh power: 38mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- USB 3.0 port compatible for future upgrades. USB 2.0 current speed.
- 20 Pin angled header on RPi Zero W for easy modifications and quick connection.
- Buttons and power are connected via Quick-Connect terminals and Quick-Connect blocks.
- 4X AA battery powered. Compatible with NiCad, NiMH, Alkaline, and Lithium.
- Digitizer with capacitive touchscreen.
- Sealed slide type power switch.
- Shatter-resistant glass mounted on aluminum face plate. E-Paper mounted separately for reduction of breakage.
- Aluminum face plate fastened to body with 6 phillips head screws and sealed with a silicon gasket.
- One piece extruded aluminum case.
- Removable and replaceable audio jack and USB caps with O-ring for water-proofing.
- Screw-in battery end caps with O-ring for water-proofing.