Ok, so you know what Bibliatek is, but what can it do?
Currently Bibliatek can:
- Create and read almost all document formats for easy reading on the go.
- Play music and audio books.
- Create, modify, and display LibreOffice files except slideshows. Libre Impress is a bit slow, but we are working on improving the display render speed.
- Read and display e-mail.
- Surf the web, though it’s in black and white and not yet fast enough for video. The video looks choppy and it the display changes about every second or so.
- Can create, modify, and compile source code. So far C++ and python have been tested.